Sunday, April 5, 2015

Man missing at sea for 66 days defends survival story: 'God knows I am a truthful man'

Louis-jordan

Louis Jordan, the man who went missing at sea for more than two months, is defending his survival story against skeptics who question how he emerged from the apparent ordeal relatively unscathed.


"God knows I am a truthful man. My family knows I am telling the truth," Jordan told UK-based newspaper the Daily Mail. "The people who know me know that."



The 37-year-old was rescued from his capsized sailboat off the North Carolina coast on Thursday, and claims he survived by eating pancakes, drinking rainwater and catching fish. He also said he rationed his food, water and energy. Read more...


More about Sea, Us World, Us, Conversations, and Survival



from Mashable http://ift.tt/1a5cxeJ

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment