Tuesday, April 7, 2015

FLIR FX security cam puts FBI-level tech in the palm of your hand

Flirfxwebcam

I’m staring at a screen full of impossible. The video playback on my iPhone shows a half dozen versions of myself walking around my kitchen and den. A timestamp follows each one of my doppelgangers around the room. What does it mean? Is this magic?


It’s actually FBI-grade surveillance technology squeezed onto a mobile device thanks to FLIR



You may remember FLIR, the company that found a way to add thermal imaging to your garden-variety iPhone 5 and 5S. That was cool technology, but mostly for nerds. FLIR’s new FX Wireless HD video monitoring system is a product any security-conscious home owner may love. Read more...


More about Reviews, Tech, Apps Software, Gadgets, and Mashable Choice



from Mashable http://ift.tt/1FxneBB

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment