Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Azealia Banks Clashes With Flight Attendant, Calling Him A "Fucking Faggot"

Video of the incident was obtained by TMZ.

Footage has emerged showing rapper Azealia Banks clashing with a flight attendant on a Delta flight early Tuesday morning as she tries to disembark from a plane before calling the airline employee a "fucking faggot."

She reportedly tried to squeeze past the man, but was prevented from doing so and became angry. She spat in the man's face and punched him in the face, a witness told TMZ.

A flight attendant was said to have tried to calm Banks, but the singer became angry when he grabbed her bag.

Banks, who has a history of using the gay slur, can repeatedly be heard yelling for the flight attendant to give her her luggage, reportedly after she clashed with another passenger who had blocked her from exiting.

Banks, who has a history of using the gay slur, can repeatedly be heard yelling for the flight attendant to give her her luggage, reportedly after she clashed with another passenger who had blocked her from exiting.

TMZ / Via tmz.com

Banks: Give me my bag! OK, did you see him? Did you see him? No!
Attendant: You cannot do that on this airplane!
Banks: Give me my bag!
Attendant: No!
Banks: Give me my bag! Give me my bag!
Attendant: Stop it!
Banks: Give me my fucking bag!

(Pilot arrives)

Pilot: Ma'am. Ma'am
Banks: Ma'am. Ma'am, I'm sorry. I was coming through and he goes, 'Wait,' puts his hand in my face and pats his bag. And I'm like, 'Come on, you see me trying to get off the plane.' Then he pushes me back to let her through when I'm trying to get off the plane!
Pilot: I understand.
Banks: I'm trying to go home.
Pilot: Everybody wants to go home.
Banks: (to flight attendant) Give me my bag. Fucking faggot!


View Entire List ›



SOURCE: BuzzFeed

2 comments: