Saturday, June 20, 2015

Online Manifesto Apparently Belonging To Charleston Shooting Suspect Details Racial Hatred

The website features dozens of photos of Dylann Roof posing in a former slave plantation, clutching a handgun, and holding the Confederate flag.

A website that appears to belong to Dylann Roof, the man charged with killing nine people in a Charleston church Wednesday, contains a white supremacist manifesto that details a hatred towards black people, Jews, and Latinos.

A website that appears to belong to Dylann Roof, the man charged with killing nine people in a Charleston church Wednesday, contains a white supremacist manifesto that details a hatred towards black people, Jews, and Latinos.

lastrhodesian.com

"I have no choice," the site reads. "I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country."

"I have no choice," the site reads. "I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country."

"We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me."

Online records show the website was first registered under the name “Dylann Roof” in February.

The person who registered the site, lastrhodesian.com, used an address in South Carolina that arrest records show is Roof’s last known residence.

The site’s metadata also shows that it was last updated on June 17 -- the day of the shooting.

BuzzFeed News has contacted Charleston police and FBI officials to query whether investigators are looking into the site.

lastrhodesian.com

The author claims to have researched the case on Wikipedia but not have been able to "understand what the big deal was" because "it was obvious Zimmerman was in the right."

"But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words 'black on White crime' into Google, and I have never been the same since that day," the site reads. "The first website I came to was the Council of Conservative Citizens. There were pages upon pages of these brutal black on White murders. I was in disbelief.

"At this moment I realized that something was very wrong. How could the news be blowing up the Trayvon Martin case while hundreds of these black on White murders got ignored?"

The website includes many photos of Roof posing throughout a former slave plantation.

The website includes many photos of Roof posing throughout a former slave plantation.

lastrhodesian.com


View Entire List ›



SOURCE: BuzzFeed

No comments:

Post a Comment